Guest – “Cash” from “Atheists On Air” Podcast (more below)
The Bureau of Labor Statistics say that the average person will have 11 different jobs between the age of 18 to 44. That is a new job every 2.4 years.
1. leave the money in your former employer’s plan;
2. roll over the money to your new employer’s plan, if the plan accepts transfers;
3. roll over the money into an IRA;or
4. take the cash value of your account.
There are problems with 401(k)s:
1. Limited options
2. High and expenses are higher
3. No or poor advice
4. Poor performance
5. Loss of control (your company can change the plan without your consent)
Science / Debate / Sex / Rants / Anything Goes / It’s All Here
Almost as good as some other podcasts, Atheists On Air is a lively show, with profanity, rants, science and guests. We are almost like family but better and we are saving he Fucking World!
My talk on helping kids out of religion that Cash mentioned.
Listen to The Phil Ferguson show here….
RSS feed to add to your favorite podcast player
For more information visit Polaris Financial Planning or
send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This post is part of an ongoing education series. This information is for educational purposes only. This information does not constitute investment advice. Please consult with your financial advisor before taking any action.